Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I'm so thankful for this time of year. I have the best husband in the world! He's always there for me when I need him and always comes through for me when I'm in need of comfort. This time of year makes you really think about the people you're closest to. I feel like I'm able to see who truly cares for me, loves me and would do anything for me. My family means the world to me and I'm so thankful for them as well. Thank you, David, for putting up with my venting, especially lately.. ha!, my ditziness, my forgetfulness, and my occasional complaining. That's right, I said occasional. :)
I love you! You are a truly my best friend and I don't think I could make it without you. I know, tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment