Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

And it starts.

I'm all registered for school and as nervous as can be!
My classes are as follows..
American Popular Music
Humanities for the Arts
Intro to Criminal Justice
Introductory Algebra
I only have classes Tuesday-Thursday which is awesome. AND my earliest class is at 2pm. Again, awesome. If you know me at all, I am NOT a morning person. Not even a little. Now, I have to purchase books. Eek. I'm going to rent all of them except for the Criminal Justice one. I'd like to keep any books having to do with Forensic Science. After Spring semester, I will be 30% done! I hope to have my bachelors within 3 years. That means constant school but, it will be worth it. I need to take advantage of not having to work because my husband has an awesome job. I can be a full-time student and not have to be in debt for it. Hooray!
School.. here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment