Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Update on school..

It's going freakin awesome! I just got my first Math test score back and.. 105%! WOO! I also just took my first Humanities quiz and.. 100%! I still haven't gotten my Music paper score but, I think I did pretty good. I've been going to every class, everyday. I've been, somewhat, keeping up on my reading and just feel really good about school so far! I have exams coming up but, I'm going to study, study, study! I've decided I'm going to rock every exam. THAT'S right! This is very short but I have nothing else to say about school. It's still school.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! 105% on math! I knew you could do it. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!
    The Math test was a review from 950 so if I didn't do well, that would have been a problem. :) I wasn't expecting that high though! YAY!
    Jamie,
    I will probs be needing your writing skills soon. To teach me, that is. :) The paper has to be on an art experience so I'm going to find an exhibit I can go to or something. You're always welcome to come with me!

    ReplyDelete